Presearch payment proof

fnfaruk.blogspot.com
Presearch Interface
Hello guys, today I am going to share the Payment proof of Presearch. I got my payment yesterday from presearch team.
Presearch is a search engine platform, where you can search everything like google, yahoo, bing, etc. but when you search anything using presearch platform, you will gain some token. This token is valuable.
If you want, you can exchange this token to USD or another method.  Everybody search some or much on google. but, google never pay you by search on google. When you use presearch with your browser, then you search on google it's will give you token by the search on google.
Suppose, you are a normal user and you have a smartphone or laptop and internet connection. You can earn some extra money by using this method. I have no intention to earn money in this way, but we are continuously searching for many things on Google or other search engines.
 If we use this method, we will get some extra income, which is not bad. Also, it's giving me interested to search some of my daily necessary on google. I was started using Presearch seven month ago as a normal user with the Presearch engine.
When I have started it, I don't believe this will pay me. But finally, it's paying me $33.42 dollars.if you are a student and went to get a part-time job or want to earn some extra cash. You can use Presearch because you will pay you by search on your daily necessaries things on google. So, it's a very cool way to earn some extra cash.
If you want to start work there is some condition.
1. You can search 32 in a day using presearch.
2. You should not search using bad keyword.
3. You should search for information on google as normal user.
You will earn Daily 5 Token when you search 32. 8PRE token value is $0.24. It’s very little bit income, but when you use 5-10 month it's will reach a smart amount. 
So, it's very simple to work. Everyone can do it. I hope, you can understand about presearch. There has a referral system. If you join any referral link you will get 25.0 PRE token. Without referral link you can join but, you will not get the free bonus token.
My Referral Link: 
presearch
If you want to join my referral link you can it. I have added my referral link below. If you have any question you can ask me in the comment box.
Please, share the post with Facebook, Twitter, or your friends. Thank you.



এই পোস্টটি পরিচিতদের সাথে শেয়ার করুন

পূর্বের পোস্ট দেখুন পরবর্তী পোস্ট দেখুন
এই পোস্টে এখনো কেউ মন্তব্য করে নি
মন্তব্য করতে এখানে ক্লিক করুন

নীতিমালা মেনে কমেন্ট করুন। প্রতিটি কমেন্ট রিভিউ করা হয়।

comment url