best 5 free WordPress theme 2019

fnfaruk.blogspot.com

What’s going on guys, In this post, I am going to talking about the top 5 Free and best Theme for WordPress.

Let’s get started coming in at number one we’ve got HESTIA.

HESTIA 


Hestia is one of the awesome them. I’ve actually used it for others website for my clients. Hestia is fantastic it’s super clean design very easy to edit super beginner-friendly just look at it mean it even supports WooCommerce which is pretty cool and if you go all the way down so you get team clients to subscribe to the newsletter and this one will ask you to install a few companion plugin and companion plugins basically just add these cool section to your website that would not normally be there when you first get theme and you get a contact form which looks great Hestia is super easy to use.

So, you actually just have to click on the pencil icon and you can edit any section you can change the text you change backgrounds you can even change the accent color so whenever you change the accent color it’ll change this action button here as well as the colors down here for your contact page.

Top 5 website for the blogger

OceanWP


This is one of my favorite themes. OceanWP is fantastic it’s got full customization and I actually used ocean WP for the header and possibly the footer and I can change all the color the text and so on its 100% customizable and what I do use a page builder called elementor or an elementor or is a front-end page builder where you can just drag and drop these different widgets and create a whole website just section by section. 

It is fantastic highly recommend it you can change text, color, button, headingssection all over the place. If you want it’s fantastic. Elementor is the most popular page builder and it’s very easy to use. You’re going to get ocean WP you need to get elementor.

So, if you go to your Wordpress dashboard and search for the new plugin you can just search Elementor and you will find in first.


OPTIMIZER 


Optimizer was pretty awesome, I found it to be one of the easiest themes that I’ve ever worked with because it has a front-page editor so if you scroll down you can see it’s 100% mobile responsive which all of these themes are that I’m showing you it’s pretty fast search engine optimization that’s also very good.

So, whenever I was editing with it like it front page editor it's got full-color options for buttons and backgrounds headers can actually be any color that you wantIt can also be transparent if you want. So, that’s pretty cool text can also be any fonts as any color and the whole theme actually supports wu congress which is an extra added bonus now the small con that I found for this one is that it’s not fully customizable you’re actually limited to about four different widgets.

It’s like an about me section and so on like advanced text but luckily when you drag those in and create section for your page you can get away with quite a bit if you’ve got a little bit of creativity I messed around with it and created a fake website and I thought it was pretty cool. SoI would give this theme a full ten for ease of use I would give it an 8 for clean design and I’ll give it about a 7 for customization because you do have a lot of color and font options.

MESMERIZE

Mesmerize is pretty cool it’s got this very colorful button design to it everything is really popping I like then nice bold action buttons because it allows people to find exactly what they want very quickly. 
I actually gave it a test so that you could see that looks like and what it’s like to edit so when you activate mesmerize I highly recommend that you select a preset and put in all the sample data that it asked you to put is so it’ll just give you this cool little menu setup and asked you do you want to start with a preset you just click yes go through.

It really simple and what I found is really cool is that mesmerize has a ton of design options you can change the dividers to like a million different types of dividers you can even add like a colorful line to it Change the color of that line you can change your button icons into any type icons you want. The only thing I found was that you could not change the color of the buttons.

So, you kind of have to stick with the color of those buttons on whatever preset that you pick but, you can set your background images and all that and after you can pick a preset you also have individual presets for different sections. This theme is 100% free and you can customize as you like.

Top 10 Skills of Developer in 2019. 

Shapley

Shapely is an awesome super clean design. I love this it’s got this parallax effect here I love those big dividers it’s very clean you can get right to the information which I really like too much clutter can be a bad thing.
So, this theme really gets rid of that and I also like that there are multiple buttons so you’ve got a button for pretty much anything you want to put on here which is really cool and the menu kind of sticks to the top as you can see up here so that’s pretty cool. 

So, I tested all of these themes myself and for Shapley, I found that you have a lot of color options. Actually full-color control over buttons and for your text. It’s also very easy to edit all you have to do is just click on this little pencil icon and it brings you right front page editor to edit the section. Now the con that I found with this theme is that you cannot change the font and you also cannot change the color of your header.

So, it has to remain white but generally white is a good color to stay with because when you have obnoxious colors like purple and blue headers and things like that it can get a little overwhelming. So, black and white is a good way I didn’t really mind that comment at all so with ease of use I'd say it’s about at 9 it’s pretty high as well as clean design and for customization I’d leave it around the middle say around a 5 overall very beginner-friendly theme and I would recommend it to anyone.

This post, I have tried to describe all about the best 5 free themes. I hope, This post will helpful for the beginner who wants to learn WordPress. 
Please, Comment, Share the post with your friends. Next which type of post you want to comment below.



এই পোস্টটি পরিচিতদের সাথে শেয়ার করুন

পূর্বের পোস্ট দেখুন পরবর্তী পোস্ট দেখুন
1 জন কমেন্ট করেছেন ইতোমধ্যে
  • Janet Watson
    Janet Watson 31 July 2019 at 22:42

    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post Web Design Company

মন্তব্য করতে এখানে ক্লিক করুন

নীতিমালা মেনে কমেন্ট করুন। প্রতিটি কমেন্ট রিভিউ করা হয়।

comment url